ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (40/83) > >>

timns:
And finally, Replacements aren't working at all... AutoCompletions are.

--- End quote ---
That's a real surprise - I would always have expected the Replacements to be more consistent. Is there any chance you could go through step-by-step what you do? There must be a missing link!

--- End quote ---

Got it ! It was 'older' entries that don't work - and still don't, whereas if I enter a new Replacement then no problemo... so I'll just re-do the 'old' ones.

And thanks for the other replies.
-joiwind (October 29, 2010, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Completely my fault, I should have explicitly warned you about that. I had changed the hashing function which meant that old Replacement's index values were broken.  :-[

There's a button in the Options->Advanced which will re-create them.

joiwind:
Yup ! That nailed it ... thanks.

Perry Mowbray:
You'll never believe me of course, but I thought of that myself last night. I intend to add a 'search' trigger too. (e.g. "Find and offer me all Replacements that contain the word 'daquiri'")
-timns (October 29, 2010, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Of course I believe you!!  :Thmbsup: There's nothing new under the sun, as they say...

Now the search feature sounds fantastic (I didn't think of that)... sort of like typing "~daquiri"??

timns:
Build 57
New Features

* (Work in progress) Started the 'Create New Item Wizard'
    * (Work in progress) Started adding translation ability (once the program is more settled, I'll be looking for people to translate into other languages)
    * Clean Up page more or less finished. Can also save and re-load filters.
    * All keyboard input now routed through improved handler
    * Auspex should 'feel' a little smoother and faster
    * Can now trigger as many Completions as you like in sequence

Bug Fixes

* Fixed a crash when renaming items
    * Fixed a crash if the last item in the tree was the only match when using the search box at the top of the main form
    * Fixed a crash when adding a space to the end of a Completion
    * Tree now updates automatically when you add/modify any items
    * 'Mimimize to tray' works when checked in the options

cranioscopical:
Getting better  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version