ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (36/83) > >>

cranioscopical:
Y'know what I all need to do?
-timns (October 25, 2010, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Quit now?

when I get to the end of cranioscopical's bug list. So, around May... 2037
--- End quote ---
Glad to be of curvice!

Perry Mowbray:
Perry, I'll be uploading a new build in  the next day or two with further stability enhancements... I  agree it's also not clear why Auspex fills the mnemonic field automatically sometimes. I'll be cleaning that sort of thing up when I get to the end of cranioscopical's bug list. So, around May... 2037  :Thmbsup:
-timns (October 25, 2010, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good  ;)

BTW can you define spaces in mnemonic? I was trying to add an address I'm always typing "2 Civic..." but I got errors....

timns:
BTW can you define spaces in mnemonic? I was trying to add an address I'm always typing "2 Civic..." but I got errors....
-Perry Mowbray (October 25, 2010, 08:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not at the moment... but soon!

Perry Mowbray:
-Perry Mowbray (October 25, 2010, 08:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not at the moment... but soon!
-timns (October 25, 2010, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Neat... for me I think that'd work much better where I don't have to remember a whole lot of codes. I think, for me, the more the code is what I'd normally type the better :)

timns:
I agree - which is where the 'completion' type operation should kick in... it's coming along! And your feedback (all of you) is really helping  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version