ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (33/83) > >>

timns:
Any chance of multiple selections in the tree?
(Handy for making a bunch of deletions.)
-cranioscopical (October 23, 2010, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! And in fact I'm also going to add a filter option: "select all thingies not used since date x, or only used once or whatever" type of thing...

joiwind:
v 49

I really like the Import feature but still having problems minimizing : one way round is to click twice or thrice on the tray icon and then I can minimize.

timns:
v 49

I really like the Import feature but still having problems minimizing : one way round is to click twice or thrice on the tray icon and then I can minimize.
-joiwind (October 24, 2010, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah ha! Thank you very much. Import seems to be a very popular feature. More improvements to come with that thing - I'm working in a way to extract frequently-used phrases too. Hard work, and will take a little while to run, but I hope would be very practical.

Thanks for the info on the minimizing. I may simply throw away the component I'm using and start again with that thing. And in which case that will have been the 3rd third-party thingy to have gone kablooie on me with this project.  :'(

Perry Mowbray:
Perry - does this one work for you now?
-timns (October 23, 2010, 04:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

.49  :up:

Except... it stops me entering text into Internet Explorer (8). I had to quit Auspex to type this.

What happens (it seems only to happen in IE) is that the Alt Menu gets triggered before the key strokes. So when I was trying to delete some of the above the window menu would display and no key strokes would be sent to the text area  :o

I've restarted Auspex now and it all works OK until the first trigger, then the input gets stollen...

BTW: when trying to insert "important" into this text area this is where the tooltip appeared:

After that the input was stollen and I had to quit Auspex to continue typing...

It does not seem to do that in other applications   :-\

In FireFox it's all OK I just typed this important bit in FireFox:

... and the menus are not stolen  :Thmbsup: (IE... who'd use it  >:( ... but lots of people do...)

Perry Mowbray:
One other little thing...

When changing the Name I got this error:

Then (not sure if it was always like this??) but the "Remove this Entry" tick box does not change per entry:

And note the entry: It says "Auspex" but it's "Perry Mowbray" in the tree...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version