ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (21/83) > >>

mouser:
It's realllly easy to do, the only thing you'd have to change is start uploading new versions at a predictable url with a predictable name (and not change the file name with each version).  It can be a zip file or a full installer.  If you start doing that i'll make the update file for you to use.

If you're going to do it eventually you might as well do it now and make it easier on your beta testers to grab the new version.

Perry Mowbray:
It's realllly easy to do, the only thing you'd have to change is start uploading new versions at a predictable url with a predictable name (and not change the file name with each version).  It can be a zip file or a full installer.  If you start doing that i'll make the update file for you to use.

If you're going to do it eventually you might as well do it now and make it easier on your beta testers to grab the new version.
-mouser (October 12, 2010, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd be happier if it was done after NANY completes... I like to know the number of downloads  ;)

mouser:
All the more reason to move the download to your web server where you can track downloads; as a file attachment the download count gets reset each time you replace the attachment with a new version.

Perry Mowbray:
Tim: Auspex b37 has ceased to work?? Well it runs... but doesn't replace anything or trigger anything???

I can quit and go back to previous version OK.

timns:
Tim: Auspex b37 has ceased to work?? Well it runs... but doesn't replace anything or trigger anything???

I can quit and go back to previous version OK.

-Perry Mowbray (October 12, 2010, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yoinks! Can you clear your Exceptions list, and maybe also try creating a new replacement? Maybe I was clumsy when adding defaults to new fields.

(It's working here but I would not swear to anything given that I've just completely screwed my own replacements file by playing with different character encodings - but words are popping up ok as I type this)

Can anyone else look at 37 also please?

I believe you Perry, I just don't want to  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version