ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (132/192) > >>

Nxqd3051990:
But MonkeyPrivateTiddlyWiki is simpler and do alls what I need :)
Thanks Darwin for the recommendation

Darwin:
No problem! I'll have to check MonkeyPirateTidyWiki out for myself (though I'm awash in notetakers already  :o)

J-Mac:
No problem! I'll have to check MonkeyPirateTidyWiki out for myself (though I'm awash in notetakers already  :o)
-Darwin (December 13, 2007, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

You and me both!  Some started out as a free version but then offered me upgrade options too good to pass up!  E.g., I currently have the following three open all the time:  OneNote 2007, Evernote 2.2, and AM-Notebook.  All paid versions and all better at some things than the others, but none that seem to do it all well.

Someday I'll find that perfect note-taker!

Jim

PPLandry:
All paid versions and all better at some things than the others, but none that seem to do it all well.
Someday I'll find that perfect note-taker!-J-Mac (December 13, 2007, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Would you care to share what are the relative weaknesses of each of these 3 ?

melitabel:
I see that Wikipedia mentions the slowness of Tiddly Wiki based programs, which is likely to be especially troublesome in Mozilla-based browsers.  I'm interested, but slow I don't need.  I'll be following this thread to see what kind of experience others have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version