ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (99/192) > >>

JeffK:
Ah yes, I see what you mean now.

Grorgy:
This is great, i've had evernote for years and have just used it to dump stuff into, its so much more powerful than i ever realized, all these ways you folk have found to use it has really opened my eyes to a new evernote lol thankyou all

JeffK:
I'm finding it quite good also.  Sometimes I buy software on a whim, and then weeks later sit down and work out how to use it.  I bought EverNote on the basis of its handwriting recognition and now find I am using it daily more to keep web page contents of some web searching I am doing.

Grorgy:
Thats the thing tho. it can be used for almost anything and all of them at once, i saw someone has it set up as a to do list as well as other functions, the all purpose dumping categorising files fairly easily and so on.  I only have the free version as the paid version didnt seem to offer me any needed functionality and times is tuff so have to watch what i spend on software

Darwin:
I'm finding it quite good also.  Sometimes I buy software on a whim, and then weeks later sit down and work out how to use it.  I bought EverNote on the basis of its handwriting recognition and now find I am using it daily more to keep web page contents of some web searching I am doing.
-JeffK (May 23, 2007, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ha ha - Jeff, you've described exactly my experience with software purchases in general and with Evernote in particular, right down to why you bought Evernote (with the only additional "thing" being that I also wanted the OCR feature that recognises words in scanned images and photos making the words searchable as well). It was the gee whiz, neato factor that sucked me in. Then I didn't use if for a long time - now I find it indispensable.

Glad to know that I'm not alone in my software buying habits!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version