ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (191/192) > >>

xbeta:
urlwolf & IainB:

Glad to find DC members talking about WizNote.

As a software fan & IT volunteer in China, I'm one of the pioneers introducing Evernote to Chinese users, and the translator (into Chinese) of superboyac's review: Notetaking Software Roundup #1
And lucky enough, WizNote developers are my friends.

I'd like to do my best to help English users to know and to use wiznote better.

IainB:
@xbeta: sorry, I only just now (2013-08-09)saw your post. Thankyou for that.
...I'd like to do my best to help English users to know and to use wiznote better.
-xbeta (July 25, 2013, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

@urlwolf had mentioned the idea of setting up some kind of a user group, but has not yet responded to my suggestion of going ahead with the idea, so I don't know of his level of enthusiasm for it - though he was clearly impressed with WizNote, and it was his enthusiasm for it that initially got me interested.

I don't know whether it would be practical, but if @mouser was willing, do you think it might be worth setting up a user group somehow within the donationcoder forum?
Otherwise, some other approach - maybe (say) in Google Groups? (I am familiar with setting up discussion groups there, but have only used listservers for other groups).

More ideas from the DC forum members?

urlwolf:
I'm still here.
User group is too low of a priority for me right now. Feel free to go on without me...

urlwolf:
Btw, I'm still amazed by wiznote. It's one of my reasons to stay on windows, even though there are significant downsides... killer app.

IainB:
Btw, I'm still amazed by wiznote. It's one of my reasons to stay on windows, even though there are significant downsides... killer app.
-urlwolf (August 10, 2013, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

What are you using it for?
How long have you been using it?
What are the "downsides" you refer to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version