ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (190/192) > >>

rgdot:

IainB:
2013-05-25: I sent a message to [email protected] to let them know Wiz had some fans at DC, and gave a link to this thread. I hope something useful will come of it.

IainB:
2013-07-24: Just got a reply email from the WizNote website.
dear,
       i'm so exciting for receiving your mail, sorry i took so long to reply.
       I also think wiz is very interesting,more and more users taking wiz. we have over 2 million users by now. They love wiz, using wiz and discussing wiz eveyday. if you are also interested in wiz , we can take a discunssion for it, and also you can mail us some using experiences . we'll show them on our "weibo" and website, also if you need ,we can give you the others helps.
       thx!
[email protected]

--- End quote ---

Would it be a good idea to create an EN forum for wiznote?
It's a deep program... just found that alt + drag shows a tiny formatting floating window.
-urlwolf (May 20, 2013, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
@urlwolf: Good idea about the forum. Would you like to set one up? In light of the interest expressed in the above email, I reckon that (a forum) could be a useful/collaborative thing to do.

cschw:
I also think wiz is very interesting,and more users taking wiz.
--- End quote ---

:P  :D 
There's no doubt that their English is better than my Chinese...but I still got a laugh out of that.

On a more serious note, as one of those wiz-taking users, I recently installed 'wiznote-windows-x64-2013-07-15'.  But I also immediately uninstalled it after seeing the login screen on startup--at least until I'm happy with the answers to the following questions:

1.  What am I signing up for?
2.  What are the terms/conditions of the cloud provider?
3.  Who (besides the NSA) will have access to the data that I store "in the clouds"?

rgdot:
I also think wiz is very interesting,and more users taking wiz.
--- End quote ---

:P  :D 
There's no doubt that their English is better than my Chinese...but I still got a laugh out of that.

On a more serious note, as one of those wiz-taking users, I recently installed 'wiznote-windows-x64-2013-07-15'.  But I also immediately uninstalled it after seeing the login screen on startup--at least until I'm happy with the answers to the following questions:

1.  What am I signing up for?
2.  What are the terms/conditions of the cloud provider?
3.  Who (besides the NSA) will have access to the data that I store "in the clouds"?
-cschw (July 24, 2013, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

A Chinese product is probably safest from NSA, safe being relative I guess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version