ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (189/192) > >>

IainB:
FWIW, I think it's a killer app.
A pity the forums, and the rest of the site, is not in EN.
There seem to be many plugins.
I could run the android app on my 2.3 phone, but on my 4.2 tablet it doesn't seem to even be listed on the app store.
How this flew under the radar, I have no idea. It does many things right.
-urlwolf (May 17, 2013, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, It's quite an amazingly good package.
By the way:

* There is an informative "Wiz Knowledge" (Windows mobile app) documentation link - see here.

* The details of the VIP account pricing/costs are in a blog - see here.
It says about costs:
(Copied below sans embedded hyperlinks/images.)
VIP restore the original price notification
Posted on May 6, 2013 by admin
Dear know:
Hello! To know the notes VIP service will be held on May 9, 2013, formally restored to the original (100 yuan / year, 10 yuan / month), 40% discount promotion is no longer carried out. May 9, you can still enjoy a 40% discount on purchase of VIP services, known to the new and old customers! Thank you for your continued support!
VIP service purchase Address: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=24859296691
Meanwhile, in May, we will carry out more promotions to give back to the new and old customers, so stay tuned official microblogging @ know notes Events!
From known notes (Wiz)

--- End quote ---

urlwolf:
Any DC members speak Chinese?
Any good plugins on the forum?

I tested the linux version. It's not the same, functionality is a small subset; still, quite impressive, might be the better notetaker on linux.

Anyone having success installing the app on adroid 4.2?

urlwolf:
Would it be a good idea to create an EN forum for wiznote?
It's a deep program... just found that alt + drag shows a tiny formatting floating window.

rgdot:
So can anybody send me the exe? Spanning days, several computers and a couple of ISPs, no dice. The site is slow to dead for me, download barely starts.

tomos:
So can anybody send me the exe? Spanning days, several computers and a couple of ISPs, no dice. The site is slow to dead for me, download barely starts.
-rgdot (May 20, 2013, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

just sent you a PM with link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version