ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (163/192) > >>

40hz:
@fwdever Hi and welcome!

Just out of curiosity, are you affiliated with the authors of CaptureSaver?

Not a problem if you are. It's just that etiquette on this website is to acknowledge any business or commercial interests in a product or service when posting.
 :)

parkint:
I think I misread this thread title.  But I wanted to offer that I have been using Google WAVE for Note-Taking and Brainstorming.
It is great for collaboration; although it requires a little patience getting accustomed to it - because it is so 'different'.

PPLandry:
I think I misread this thread title.  But I wanted to offer that I have been using Google WAVE for Note-Taking and Brainstorming.
It is great for collaboration; although it requires a little patience getting accustomed to it - because it is so 'different'.
-parkint (May 10, 2010, 08:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also be warned that there is no way (currently) to export / print a wave  :down:

40hz:
Also be warned that there is no way (currently) to export / print a wave  :down:
-PPLandry (May 10, 2010, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a showstopper if there ever was one!

note_artist:
Hey everyone! I hear this thread has been going on since 2006! That is amazing! It goes to show how much people care about taking notes and keeping their knowledge.  I see the last post was just two months ago. I hope people are still willing to keep this going. I read the Notetaking Software roundup #1. I assume there is a #2? I havn't searched yet and I will right now, but is there one? Can someone maybe post a link?

I just started getting into this stuff and these tools are all pretty cool, just for my own benefit, I am curious how people use these tools and which ones do they use? I'm sure this is sprinkled all over the forum so I'll check it out. Just thought I'd ask anyways. It might give me some more creative ideas on how else I can use these tools and which ones are top notch (other than the top 3 mentioned in roundup #1). Hope to hear back from some people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version