ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (22/22)

Markham:
I am familiar with Radian's right mouse button "hold" to trigger its visibility and I will investigate the possibility of adding this as an option to Circle Dock. As for automatically launching a Dock Item if the right mouse button is released over it, this may not be possible since Radian and Circle Dock use different approaches: Each of Radian's pie-slices is a Window containing six buttons whereas each of Circle Dock's Dock Items is an individual window.

Mark

sgtevmckay:
this may not be possible since Radian and Circle Dock use different approaches: Each of Radian's pie-slices is a Window containing six buttons whereas each of Circle Dock's Dock Items is an individual window.
-Markham (July 30, 2010, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are absolutely correct and I do keep forgetting these details  :-[

Markham:
I've added a further mouse toggle option - "RButton held". If selected, holding the right mouse button down for around 3/4ths of a second will toggle the dock's visibility. If  this causes the dock to be shown and you continue holding the right mouse button down, move it to a dock item and then release the button, that dock item will be executed just as if you click the left mouse button whilst over it.

A similar option can not be applied to the left mouse button since that would interfere with global drag and drop operations. Similarly it can not be applied to the middle mouse button since that is used for scrolling.

Mark

ArchaicTimeFrog:
Great! Looking forward to trying it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version