ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TicTac 1.7.0.0

<< < (4/7) > >>

tomos:
That's really nice, thanks Miles. I might try the mouse version too as I'm not used to using the numberpad with numlock on (although I always intended getting used to it)
some credits gone your way  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
Thank you.  :)

btw, I updated the mouse one so that it moves the mouse pointer to the center of the grid.  That works better than trying to move the window under the mouse. Simpler is often better(mainly because I can't figure out how to do complicated.)

MilesAhead:
TicTac 1.5.0.0  Added Check for Updates command to Tray Menu. (I would appreciate it if anyone using dial-up internet would try it out as I only have broadband.)

MilesAhead:
That's really nice, thanks Miles. I might try the mouse version too as I'm not used to using the numberpad with numlock on (although I always intended getting used to it)
some credits gone your way  :Thmbsup:
-tomos (August 03, 2010, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

btw, on that program it's not difficult to put in duplicate hotkeys so that it will work if Numlock is on or off.  Only thing it won't do is work with Shift.  I already tried it. It must confuse the hotkey handling mechanism.  I'll be updating it soon so it should work with Numlock set either way. If Check for Update works as designed, you should be able to automatically download the zip file when the new version is on the server.

tomos:
some credits gone your way  :Thmbsup:
-tomos (August 03, 2010, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

btw, on that program it's not difficult to put in duplicate hotkeys so that it will work if Numlock is on or off.  Only thing it won't do is work with Shift.  I already tried it. It must confuse the hotkey handling mechanism.  I'll be updating it soon so it should work with Numlock set either way. If Check for Update works as designed, you should be able to automatically download the zip file when the new version is on the server.
-MilesAhead (August 04, 2010, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Havent installed the latest yet. I've decided to try sticking with this 'version' with numberlock on - I only ever used those keys for home and end, which are duplicates anyways (I'm now getting some interesting results when typing!)

> I'll be updating it soon so it should work with Numlock set either way
that sounds good too though ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version