ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TicTac 1.7.0.0

<< < (2/7) > >>

MilesAhead:
Now I need to find an animated gif of a head swelling.  :)

Thanks for the compliment. :)

MilesAhead:
TicTac 1.2  Added Change Hotkey Modifier command to the tray menu.

Now you shouldn't need to edit the .ini file.  If the hotkey modifier is changed using the Input Box, the change will take effect immediately.  The setting will be saved to .ini on program close.

MilesAhead:
TicTac 1.4 Now the hotkey modifier is checked for valid character combinations( any combination of the 3 chars '^ '!' and '#') both when reading the .ini file, and when processing the InputBox.

If an invalid modifier is detected on start up, it is reset to the default( the Win Key) and an error msg is displayed.  If during InputBox processing, the current one is kept and an error displayed.  The program doesn't quit unless it gets a failure setting the first hotkey.

edit: if everything seems to work except one position, another program may have that hotkey.  Try changing the hotkey modifier to get around it.  When you change the modifier, all hotkeys are released and reset to the new combination.

tomos:
damn

I keep downloading & you keep updating :p
:-)

MilesAhead:
damn

I keep downloading & you keep updating :p
:-)
-tomos (July 31, 2010, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe.  I think it's pretty stable now. Don't think I'd add anything unless I figure out how to do it with the mouse instead of keys.  But that won't be for awhile. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version