ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DRM Management

<< < (8/8)

Deozaan:
Feature requests: :D

Any way you could add a button to "clean up" the list? i.e. click a button to remove all the good tracks from the list and show only the ones that fail? I just scanned my library of 3,000+ files and it appears there are one or two bad ones in there, but they're kind of hard to find in that huge list.

Also, a status report would be great at the end of a scan. If the status bar at the bottom of the App (where it says "Ready." said something like: "Scan Complete: x Good, y Bad Tracks found" that would be great!

dcsev:
Hi skwire.
I wanted to request if you could fix something. I guess the TrackErr is not unicode friends and thus my files that are in non-english language are being shown as 'missing' or 'unplayable'.  I assure you these music files are present and playable with foobar, musicbee and winamp (confirmed).

Here's a pic for proof:

Any chance of getting this fixed?

dcsev:
Also, could we get a right click option for 'go to original file' or something along those lines when I right click under any entry in the filename column?

IainB:
2017-05-14 0659hrs: Just thought I'd report from a brief test that for TrackErr v1.0.1.1:

* (a) TrackErr seems to work fine on Windows 10 (http://skwire.dcmembers.com/fp/?page=trackerr says it is not tested on Windows 10).
* (b) DCUpdater shows installed version of TrackErr as being v1.0.1.1 (which is apparently correct), but the version on the Web as being v1.0.0.1. Not sure why the web version is older.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version