ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DRM Management

<< < (7/8) > >>

Darwin:
OK. Me? I have burned and re-ripped DRM tracks back to MP3 and they play fine here. Of course I am not extremely discriminating regarding very high-quality sound; $200 stereo always sounded as good as $2,000 one to me, so the re-ripped MP3's sound fine to me.

Jim
-J-Mac (August 02, 2010, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well... I'm with you, really. Not too discerning an ear on PC speakers. However, it's the prinicple that annoys me! I am very principled, ya know?  :P

skwire:
I promise I haven't forgotten about this app.  Here's what it looks like to this point:

DRM Management

I need to implement the delete routine and it should be good to go.

Darwin:
Ooh! Looks nice - thank you, skwire  :-*

skwire:
Website | Download

Give TrackErr a try, please.

1) Load the list via the toolbar buttons or via drag-n-drop.
2) Click the Scan button and wait until it's done.
3) Tracks with a red icon could not be initialised properly.
4) You can highlight them and click the Delete button to send them to the Recycle Bin.

DRM Management

skwire:
One caveat:

You can use this to find audio tracks that have DRM on them since they will fail when the BASS audio engine tries to initialise them.  However, TrackErr CANNOT KNOW if you have a valid DRM license for said files (or if that is even the reason a file couldn't initialise).  All TrackErr can do is let you know if a track couldn't be played like a normal file.  It is UP TO YOU to determine if the errored tracks should be deleted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version