ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Can't install Circle Dock

(1/2) > >>

Spiraea:
Having some trouble installing Circle Dock. It's looking for a C: drive when my local disk is on H:. I've included some pictures to verify:

It should be trying to install to the destination location, no? Any and all help would be appreciated. This is on Windows XP with a dual boot setup of Ubuntu hence why my Windows is installed on a H:

Thanks in Advance.

sgtevmckay:
Greetings Spiraea

Glad to have you with us at Circle Dock and Donationcoder forums at large.
I am going to have Markham, Circle Dock's current programmer, look into this and render and answer.

Standby a bit as Markham is in the Philippines and it is Currently 0750 his time, so he may not even be out of bed yet  :tellme:

Spiraea:
All good, it's no rush  8) Thanks for the quick response and heads up  :Thmbsup:

Markham:
Oh dear, oh oooops! That definitely should have been removed from the installation script. I'm surprised it has not been reported before, that bug has been there since February!

Give me a few minutes and I'll send you a PM with a download link.

Mark

Markham:
Please read your PM for the download link. I'm afraid we're out stock of v1.55 so you'll be getting an advance copy of v2.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version