ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review and Discount (Sep 2010): USB Safely Remove and Zentimo

<< < (3/6) > >>

Curt:
@mauzer_tim / Igor Tkachenko, Crystal Rich Ltd:

Will drive speed test auto-disable the screensaver?

superboyac:
Thanks mauzer_tim for the explanations.  I'll likely get Zentimo, I don't mind having more features!  And like I said, I'm very supportive of the companies making great little tools like this.

mauzer_tim:
@mauzer_tim / Igor Tkachenko, Crystal Rich Ltd:

Will drive speed test auto-disable the screensaver?
-Curt (August 16, 2010, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
We didn't thought about it as usually drive speed test takes not more than minute. However you are right we need to fix that.

Thanks mauzer_tim for the explanations.  I'll likely get Zentimo, I don't mind having more features!  And like I said, I'm very supportive of the companies making great little tools like this.
-superboyac (August 16, 2010, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Glad to hear that, thank you too!

mouser:
Discount info now posted: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=23907
Thanks chris!

Darwin:
Disappointing. The lifetime license option for Zentimo has been removed. I wish I had purchased one when they were still available. Still, I undertstand the necessity of this move. I'm just lazy and don't like having to renew licenses annually.

Update from August 28th: Licenses with lifetime upgrades are no longer available to sell. Only licenses with one or two year upgrade subscription are available. However everyone who already purchased the licenses with lifetime upgrades are eligible for lifetime upgrades.
--- End quote ---

Nonetheless, thank you Chris, mouser and Crystal Rich software for making this discount available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version