ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer Big Summer Art Madness! - Lifetime License on 50%

<< < (3/6) > >>

Tuxman:
TC? Never.  ;D
Too ugly, too less integration with Windows Explorer. Having to install proprietary plug-ins for functions already implemented as Explorer extensions is a no-go. (Plus, there are so many free TC clones out there...)

I think four third-party FMs are enough for now. Although I only use two of them actively, x² and FAR...
OK, getting a bit OT here. I'll stop it.

tomos:
ah yes :)
seen you having a dig on a TC thread lately so thought I'd get one back ;)
XY is a very nice file manager so enjoy!

Tuxman:
Yes, I've been playing with it for a while now before considering to use it legally. In fact, it is nice but has some rough edges left to explore. I guess most "missing" things can be handled with scripting, so I won't complain. (The scripting engine is great at least.)

Spending some more time these days. Thank you for your wishes.  ;D 8)

Curt:
I was surprised not to see a bunch of (obvious) feature options, in XYplorer. So, if I don't care to learn some scripting, I might not be satisfied with XYplorer. Is that it?

Jibz:
I was surprised not to see a bunch of (obvious) feature options, in XYplorer. So, if I don't care to learn some scripting, I might not be satisfied with XYplorer. Is that it?-Curt (July 20, 2010, 02:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would definitely suggest you use the trial period to evaluate it fully before you purchase. Many of the features in XY are great, but it is lacking a few things you might expect to be there. Using the evaluation period well is of course sound advice for any piece of shareware :Thmbsup:.

Oh and spend a little time reading the forums, they give some valuable insight into the level of support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version