ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer Big Summer Art Madness! - Lifetime License on 50%

<< < (5/6) > >>

cranioscopical:
This is my first post here with this ID...-j_hallgren
--- End quote ---
Thanks for coming by, and thanks for your XYplorer Updates blog

j_hallgren:
This is my first post here with this ID...-j_hallgren
--- End quote ---
Thanks for coming by, and thanks for your XYplorer Updates blog
-cranioscopical (July 24, 2010, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
:redface: I try my best to keep my XYplorer blog up to date but given Don's speed of development plus my limitations on time with summer business plus some vison issues, it can be hard for me to keep up with the current beta vers! I try my best but I can get up to a week or so behind...I created the blog for a few reasons:

* Promote XY in another way to help increase its visibility
* Provide an easy/alternate way to search update notes other than XY beta forum
* Provide a way for users to get update notes via email or RSS
Hopefully it's useful to some people out there! I've spent hundreds of hours on it, and just so people know: I get NO financial rewards from Don for all the time I've spent on blog and forums and such...it's a labor of love, and I even still donate some $$ every year to Don.

Tuxman:
Hmm, mail notification about XY updates is already done via the beta forums.  :)

j_hallgren:
Hmm, mail notification about XY updates is already done via the beta forums.  :)
-Tuxman (July 24, 2010, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I couldn't find a way to do it at the time that I began the blog...but Don updated the forum software since so that may factor into it...and I'm still not sure how one would do so because although I had subscribed to that thread, it just told me (I think) that there are new replies but not the formatted contents of that post with links and such.

Tuxman:
Indeed, no contents, but that a new version is out. Enough for me, at least. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version