ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Companies paying people to say good things about their products on forums

<< < (10/12) > >>

MilesAhead:
With that kind of money, I can see why it would be tempting :o

But even though I don't view myself as having super extremely high moral standards1, I don't think I could make myself post positively about something I didn't personally like or use.

-f0dder (October 13, 2008, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I feel the same way.  Now if I could find companies to pay me to criticize crummy software I didn't like anyway... best of both worlds?   :eusa_dance:

vizacc:
Hi there,

We're doing lengthy QA on our products, websites and other things here. We're always looking for people to look with "critical eye" and "severe fault-finding".

Drop us a note if you're interested...

Protocol is:

a) contact us, or drop us private message on donation coder.
b) we contact you, negotiate price,
c) you look/ or try to find faults with our products
d) more feedback --> more money.

this is private non-published review in other words.

Jaan Tamm:
Really?
wow...

cyberdiva:
We're doing lengthy QA on our products, websites and other things here. We're always looking for people to look with "critical eye" and "severe fault-finding".
-vizacc (July 14, 2009, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

It would be helpful if you mentioned what your products, websites, etc. are.  That way, people can judge whether they're interested and qualified to make a knowledgeable assessment.

mouser:
It would be helpful if you mentioned what your products, websites, etc. are.
--- End quote ---
yeah but not in this thread please -- this thread is about addressing bad behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version