ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB Pack - Timer plugin error

(1/1)

omaedon:
UPDATE: I fixed the error by deleting the variables related to Timer under Options\User Variables and reloaded the plugin. Timer is now functioning properly.

Whenever I load FARR, I get a bluebox that shows the error message "error occured while loading C:program files\FARR\Plugins\CZB_pack\Timer\fsubscript.js; message: Expected ']' name: SyntaxError

I tried replacing the Timer plugin files in my program files directory with the originals from CZB_pack rar file, but the error still occurred. Anyone experience this error before?

splitDiff:
UPDATE: I fixed the error by deleting the variables related to Timer under Options\User Variables and reloaded the plugin. Timer is now functioning properly.
-omaedon (July 13, 2010, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Half an hour ago, I got fed up with the JSON.parse error and not being able to use the Timer plugin , so I decided to solve it. Turned out that something messed up my findandrunrobot.ini file and the json there was all messed up. I corrected the code there, and all is fine now.
-Armando (November 19, 2010, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cleaning out the UserVars also resolved a JSON parsing error that I was getting in Timer plugin (see Armando's experience as well).

To correct:

* Halt FARR
* Locate and open the FindAndRunRobot.ini file
* Remove the [Timer] section of the [ExtraSettings] UserVars
* Restart FARR
The JSON parsing error has not reappeared and, most importantly, Timer is working again.

Armando:
Hey, so I wasn't the only one! Thanks splitDiff.

This exactly what I did/do too (and sometimes still have to do... Not sure what is causing the JSON problems -- a bug in the parser ?)... but didn't post about it as nobody seemed to care at the time.  :)

The only problem is loosing all settings and needing to re-enter all presets etc.

walbert:
This error popups when i try to set a daily alarm  :(

command used - tm at 11pm repeat 1d do Bedtime
If i remove repeat, it works - tm at 11pm do Bedtime

Any suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version