ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Idea: DC Cody Tshirts customized for an interest area

<< < (2/8) > >>

nudone:
I still want to find a larger picture (or vector drawing) of the red Coding Snack bowl.  That red bowl, along with some "Coding Snack"-related text, would look badass on a black shirt.
-skwire (July 13, 2010, 07:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

i could recreate that image if required (assuming the original image is not large enough for t-shirt printing). i'd probably have to modify it enough so it didn't look like a deliberate copy of someone else's work.

(or i could just do an exact duplicate, only larger. depends on the usage rights of the original image.)

skwire:
I'd love to see what you come up with, nudone.

parkint:
CafePress is an excellent resource to have shirts printed (as needed).  They offer the advantage of a multitude of OTHER media (mugs, mousepads, clocks, et cetera).

skwire:
We actually already have a CafePress page...  http://www.cafepress.com/donationcoder/1057655

nudone:
this is a vector "duplicate" so it will scale to whatever size is required. the image below is at 200% of the original raster image.

it's not identical - didn't see the need. as it's vector i can easily change the colours and details if required.

original bitmap image at 200% on the left. vector image on the right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version