ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Finished Coding Snack: Organize Text

<< < (6/8) > >>

kalos:
skwire works on an AHK script that does this very well, hope he will post his work soon

ebs that looks very interesting, not sure how it works though

skwire:
Here's what kalos and I came up with.  "Text Targets" is the name. 

Download

Features

* Unicode compatible.  The app can read UTF-16 or UTF-8 files.  Target files are written in UTF-8.
* Select up to thirty target files.
* Each target file can have its own hotkey.  Spacebar skips a line.
Workflow

* Choose a source file.
* Set destination/target files.
* Click Start.
* The "Line" field will then show the first line of the source file.
* At this point, you can choose a target file for the line or simply skip it.
* After choosing a target file or skipping, the next line is shown and so on until you click Stop or reach the end of the source file.
* Lines that were sent to a target file are removed from the source file once Stop is clicked or the end of the file is reached.  Skipped lines remain in the source file.
Finished Coding Snack: Organize Text

mouser:
nice work ebs and skwire  :up:

nogojoe:
Here's what kalos and I came up with.  "Text Targets" is the name. 

Download

Features

* Unicode compatible.  The app can read UTF-16 or UTF-8 files.  Target files are written in UTF-8.
* Select up to thirty target files.
* Each target file can have its own hotkey.  Spacebar skips a line.
Workflow

* Choose a source file.
* Set destination/target files.
* Click Start.
* The "Line" field will then show the first line of the source file.
* At this point, you can choose a target file for the line or simply skip it.
* After choosing a target file or skipping, the next line is shown and so on until you click Stop or reach the end of the source file.
* Lines that were sent to a target file are removed from the source file once Stop is clicked or the end of the file is reached.  Skipped lines remain in the source file. (see attachment in previous post)
-skwire (July 24, 2010, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Skwire.

had a try with this AHK   and I find that my target file gets  put in at the beginning of the 1st line.
also the hotkeys aren't being saved just been using control 1  control 2 in trying this out.

nogojoe

skwire:
had a try with this AHK   and I find that my target file gets  put in at the beginning of the 1st line.
also the hotkeys aren't being saved just been using control 1  control 2 in trying this out.-nogojoe (July 25, 2010, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Crap, I must've broken the hotkey saving at some point.  It should be fixed now so please re-download.  As for your other issue, I'm going to guess it has something to do with AHK_L's Unicode handling and my lack of Unicode programming experience  :D.  Would you mind sending me one of those files, please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version