ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Listary – search all lists in Windows

<< < (4/4)

Channing:
Taking a look at this today, and the first thing I notice is a keyboard shortcut conflict between Listary and Xplorer2.
-Ampa (July 12, 2010, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the feedback. I've just made some changes. The hot keys are "smarter" now - they will only work when they need to (in Explorers and file open/save dialog for example), and won't conflict with xplorer2 anymore.

Please download the latest version here.

P.S. Listary can add find-as-you-type feature to xplorer2, please view this post on xplorer2 forum.

Second thing I discovered was that I can't add my own favourites in the free edition. this is a great shame, since this feature is perhaps the one in which I am most interested, as Listary might be a replacement for my current dialog extender.

I understand that you need to keep some features back for the commercial version, but perhaps allowing 1 or 2 user defined favourites, to see how the system works, might be a better enticement to upgrade?
-Ampa (July 12, 2010, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version