ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Listary – search all lists in Windows

<< < (3/4) > >>

Channing:
I don't know where to find "/"... on your keyboard,
but on mine it is above "7"; you know: shift+7
-meaning that non-americanized keyboard users only fully can use the $20 PRO version?

Other than that, I am impressed.  :up:
-Curt (July 10, 2010, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow, I've never heard of a keyboard layout like that. "/" is on the bottom left corner in the standardized layout, and I thought it was easy to press. I'll make this key configurable in future versions.

You can use hot keys to run commands as shown in the video if you really hate "Shift" 8). Everything mentioned in the video and the post is available in the freeware version of Listary, and you don't need to purchase the pro version if you use Listary only at home (not in your office).

tomos:
[...]
"/" is on the bottom left corner in the standardized layout, and I thought it was easy to press. I'll make this key configurable in future versions. (see attachment in previous post)
You can use hot keys to run commands as shown in the video if you really hate "Shift" 8). Everything mentioned in the video and the post is available in the freeware version of Listary, and you don't need to purchase the pro version if you use Listary only at home (not in your office).
-Channing (July 10, 2010, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

"/" is above 7 on the german language keyboard as well...

You dont have any trial, do you ?
Could someone install the free version on a work machine to test it for a limited time (e.g. in my case I have two pc's, both are shared between work & personal stuff - I'm self-employed & work from home.)

daddydave:
[...]
"/" is on the bottom left corner in the standardized layout, and I thought it was easy to press. I'll make this key configurable in future versions. (see attachment in previous post)
-Channing (July 10, 2010, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

"/" is above 7 on the german language keyboard as well...

-tomos (July 11, 2010, 04:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

It must be a real pain to type in web addresses, too, then.

Channing:
You dont have any trial, do you ?
--- End quote ---
Sorry that no trial of pro version is available.

Could someone install the free version on a work machine to test it for a limited time (e.g. in my case I have two pc's, both are shared between work & personal stuff - I'm self-employed & work from home.)
--- End quote ---
Yes, please feel free to try it.

Ampa:
Taking a look at this today, and the first thing I notice is a keyboard shortcut conflict between Listary and Xplorer2.

Xplorer2 uses Shift + Ctrl + [any letter] to jump to the drive of the letter specified.
eg. Shift + Ctrl + c goes to the root of C:

Several of these clash with default shortcuts in Listary > Copy file path, Favourites - Desktop etc.

I realise that these can be changed, but thought you should be aware, as this frustration is the very first thing I came across in what looks to be an interesting product!

Second thing I discovered was that I can't add my own favourites in the free edition. this is a great shame, since this feature is perhaps the one in which I am most interested, as Listary might be a replacement for my current dialog extender.

I understand that you need to keep some features back for the commercial version, but perhaps allowing 1 or 2 user defined favourites, to see how the system works, might be a better enticement to upgrade?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version