ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

UNFINISHED: FamilyFolder ?

(1/1)

Contro:
 :-\
I am looking for a soft for :

When I have several archives, files, folders at the same level and want to group them.
I select the archives and with a shortkey we put in a folder with the name of the last one selected. The last one may be the father ?
O even with configuration we can put the folder name we want for special families.....

resume : Selected the archives we want in a new folder at the same level and apply the shortkey for that.
The selected archives, files, folders are moved to the new one.

:P

ewemoa:
I select the archives and with a shortkey we put in a folder with the name of the last one selected. The last one may be the father ?
-Contro (July 08, 2010, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't have any good ideas about how to figure out what the last selection is.

O even with configuration we can put the folder name we want for special families.....

--- End quote ---
Do you have a specific set of steps for a concrete example that illustrates what you mean?

resume : Selected the archives we want in a new folder at the same level and apply the shortkey for that.
The selected archives, files, folders are moved to the new one.

--- End quote ---
I don't have any good ideas about how to figure out which folder counts as the "new one".

Update: Here's an idea: perhaps by examining the creation dates of the folders?

Contro:
Yes.
I have a similar example.
With winrar when you select a group of compressed files. Gives the opportunity to decompressed to a folder. And the name folder is the last one compressed file.

But for me any approuch of a program made by Ewemoa is enough. For example : Ask for the name of the folder similar way activatin the scroll lock . O give a name of date and time creation. Or whenever you like. Only I think in winrar of the possibility to select the last named.

ewemoa:
With winrar when you select a group of compressed files. Gives the opportunity to decompressed to a folder. And the name folder is the last one compressed file.
-Contro (July 09, 2010, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am not a WinRAR user so not too familiar with its use.  Would you mind elaborating the steps involved with a concrete example?  Still having difficulty getting a clear idea of what "last" might mean.

For example : Ask for the name of the folder similar way activatin the scroll lock . O give a name of date and time creation.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for these ideas.

Contro:
 :-*

I am working . I will inform you.
Best Regards

P.D. One of my targets I would like very much is study a little autohotkey. I am trying. And perhaps i can help better.
I will inform you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version