ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Buzz Folders - Open/Save Dialog Box Extender ( + Free Version )

<< < (3/7) > >>

DanJak:
You can be sure it will be implemented at some point. It's certainly a worthwhile feature.

Target:
So far I've tested it and have it working with Office 2010 on XP and Office 2008 on Vista. I can't guarantee it will work with other versions of MS Office. Unfortunately Microsoft Office presents a whole series of challenges. I'm sure you don't want to know about the behind the scenes struggle, you just want a program that works for you, so the more information you give me the better. Then I can resolve any compatibility issues as best I can.

Which version of Office are you using? And what OS?-DanJak (July 01, 2010, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

currently working with XP, and office 2003...

FWIW, i understand this issue is common to other app's of this ilk, so it's clearly not an easy nut to crack  :Thmbsup:

DanJak:
You're right about that!

OK! XP and Office 2003.

It may take some time obviously but I'll see what I can do.  :)

Target:
You're right about that!

OK! XP and Office 2003.

It may take some time obviously but I'll see what I can do.  :) -DanJak (July 01, 2010, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

no drama, many thanks!!

ewemoa:
You can be sure it will be implemented at some point. It's certainly a worthwhile feature.
-DanJak (July 01, 2010, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for your consideration!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version