ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Win 8 design documents leaked, plus Icaza comments on them

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
What's wrong with Windows 7? I've been using it since launch with very little trouble at all.

40hz:
Does this feel like yet another choreographed 'leak' to anyone else besides me?  :-\

Josh:
Maybe MS should get Win 7 working correctly first, oops have they ever done that before releasing a new version?
-kip (June 29, 2010, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is broken with Win7? Everyone I talk to loves it. Or is this one of those "MS Can't do anything right" comments?

mwb1100:
Ooh la la! I like the Push Button Reset feature. Not really sure what anybody is going to buy from the Microsoft App store, though. . .
-Deozaan (June 29, 2010, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I also think the Push Button Reset looks like a good idea.  I can see a Microsoft App Store being successful if MS opens it up to 3rd parties in a way that they actually take advantage of it.  People seem to really like the way iPhone's App Store or Android's Marketplace work - you buy the app and no matter what you do to the device you can get your apps back and get updates easily.  If MS can pull that off, I think it'll be a very nice thing. But I'm a bit skeptical that they'll be able to pull it off.

f0dder:
Does this feel like yet another choreographed 'leak' to anyone else besides me?  :-\ -40hz (June 30, 2010, 05:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
...and perhaps not even leaked by MS, but a fake document by somebody else? </conspiracy>

Maybe MS should get Win 7 working correctly first, oops have they ever done that before releasing a new version?-kip (June 29, 2010, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
...like? I've been running Win7 since RC, and it works like a charm here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version