ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

7 inch touchscreen

<< < (7/14) > >>

christofarian:
OK back up and running but i dont dare restart my PC till i figure this out . . i uninstalled the drivers i downloaded and installed the ones off the CD that acme with it . when i uninstalled them initially because they werent working on startup well the touchscreen part but i wanted to reinstall completly, pretty much all of my shortcuts were missing from my start menu (i know right????) nothing i woudl do would let me my start menu shortcuts within my startmenu . . nothign was showing up when i searched either . . i tired a system rester, witch igot a BSOD, fun times . . . thank goodness for my 4tb windows home server that backs up everything via network . . so i popped my Restore thumb drive in and pulled my image off the server and restored . . got everything back up and running and installed off the CD this time. . . gonna mess with it more tommorow . .if anyone else gets a mimo touchscreen let me know if you have these problems

christofarian:
Also something to keep in mind is that it appears that the drivers and software are all 32bit.
Though they claim this should not be an issue, it may create a few.

--- End quote ---

lol when you download the windows 7 64bit drivers its labeld windows 7 BETA.exe   might take a lil while for full support.

sgtevmckay:
Thanks to nudone for the generous Donation.

We are now at $210.00 of $330.00 Minimum
$120.00 minimum to go  :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
Thanks to cranioscopical for a very generous Donation

We are now at $235.00 of $330 Minimum requirement
That leaves us $95.00 Minimum to go   :-*

This is so exciting  :Thmbsup:

christofarian:
how do i donate . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page