ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

7 inch touchscreen

<< < (6/14) > >>

Markham:
Circle Dock supports touch screens fully and there is a specific mode for that - "Kiosk Mode". That mode locks the Dock's configuration completely - meaning no changes, additions or deletions.

Mark

sgtevmckay:
Circle Dock supports touch screens fully and there is a specific mode for that - "Kiosk Mode". That mode locks the Dock's configuration completely - meaning no changes, additions or deletions.

Mark
-Markham (June 29, 2010, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

The only thing missing is the ability to make CD Spin.
Albeit this is a Visual "Eye Candy" thing and not absolutely necessary, but may be a great way to bring CD fully into the touch screen arena

Currently at $205.00 USD in donations  :Thmbsup:

Approximately $125.00 to go minimum  :tellme:

christofarian:
omg kiosk mode is freaking awsome . . this program just keeps getting better and better . .as soon as i put it into kiosk mode as soon as i touch boomm it happens . . and no more owuld u like to remove that item if i click wrong just nothing happends lol i love it . .ok making new vid now about mimo.

christofarian:
MAJOR ERROR . . .

i dont know if its my settings or my dual video cards or what . . i did hear that there may be some probs iwth the touchscreen mimo 720-s and displaylink techonology if theres more then one video card installed . . reason being is that tehres an actual vido card buil into the mini mimo monitor.

well the error is . . whenever i restartmy pc the touchscreen capabilities of my mimo 720-s disaprears lol..... i have to reinstall the mimo touchscreen windows 7 drivers in order for it to work . . i have an email into mimo support . . but i remember reading somewhere that dual video cards are unssuported . . at the moment i dont have the time to test it out with only one video . . well i can tomorow whenim at work . . it also my be only a problem with windows 7 64 bit.

so to recap theres an errror with the mim720-s touchscreen mini monitor to the effect that whenever the PC is restarted the touchscreen capabilities no longer work. a reinstall of the driver is requierd to get it operational. any suggestions would be great

OS=windows7 64bit (may be the problem but cant test it only have 3 pc's all with 64 bit, besides my netbook witch i will try tomorrow)
Dual geforce 9800 gtx's  (SLI DISABLED)- HDMI out to TV DVI to main monitor and VGA to secondary monitor  (witch may effect the touchscreen capabilities)
4 gigs ram
4 gigs readyboost

sgtevmckay:
No problem.

Also something to keep in mind is that it appears that the drivers and software are all 32bit.
Though they claim this should not be an issue, it may create a few.

I am do not see what issues multi-graphics cards would create, but what do I know  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version