ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 :: Calling All Volunteers and Entrants wanting a hand

<< < (4/5) > >>

adi_barb:
Editors of FamousWhy.com would be very happy to volunteer for :

- Software translation to : Romanian, Italian, French and Spanish;
- Website design, creation and programing (php, mysql, html, xhtml, css);
- Software testing;
- Software promotion

If you need us please send pm.

Renegade:
This is an idea I've had for some time now. I know that I can't do exactly what I want right now, but it might be possible to get a basic version done.

iPhone: Simple voice recorder & text memopad.
Windows client: Speech to text for the voice recorder & iPhone sync.
No Mac client proposed initially.

I have NOT investigated this thoroughly, and am not yet committing to this. Not yet anyways.

I will need a graphic designer though, mostly for the iPhone program interface. It must be super-slick. The iPhone is all about presentation.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll look into the nitty-gritty more and see if it is feasible. (I'm on a bit of a tight schedule, but as I'm already doing audio work on the iPhone, this should fit well into my development schedule.)

Hey Renegade: Exciting!  :Thmbsup:

If you're offering testing equipment I'd be very happy to do some testing  :P
-Perry Mowbray (September 09, 2010, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I only wish! No... sorry... no free testing equipment... :

jpprater:
I know it's a bit late :(, but I can offer the following:

* Coding assistance (Python or Javascript, primarily; XHTML and CSS are available, too)
* Documentation review
* Testing
If coding is involved, I don't have a tremendous amount of time, but PM me and I'll see what I can do.  8)

Jon

vlastimil:
I guess I can add a free license for RealWorld Icon Editor for those wanting to create icons with 3D-feel for NANY.

Also, if you prefer not to delve into icon design yourself, I might find time to design few an icon for you or forward the requests to friends.

worstje:
You've got a PM from me, vlastimil. I'm very interested in that offer (to design something, that is - I tried making something myself but I am the perfect example why you should not let programmers do any soft of art). :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version