ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 :: Calling All Volunteers and Entrants wanting a hand

<< < (2/5) > >>

Target:
happy to help out - testing, documentation (english only, sorry..), whatever

Perry Mowbray:
happy to help out - testing, documentation (english only, sorry..), whatever
-Target (July 21, 2010, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

If you're interseted in the Documentation application [Help & Manual Pro] or Help Authoring [Dr Explain] let me know...

Target:
If you're interested in the Documentation application [Help & Manual Pro] or Help Authoring [Dr Explain] let me know...
--- End quote ---

always interested in trying new software :-[

So far I've been using Vizacc's Helpmaker which seems to do everything I've needed (actually it probably does considerably more, but I just don't know jow to use it properly ;D)

I'll hold off though until someone asks for assistance, that way if someone else needs it and can use it they'll have the opportunity

tomos:
Well I find I'm good at making the most obvious mistakes possible with a new piece of software - so I think I qualify as a tester (I also tend to enjoy the over & back nature of the interaction).

If I see something that catches my eye I'll post in that thread (your proposal caught my eye Perry but I suspect you'll have no shortage of testers for that!)

cjseymour:
Count me in for:-

* Help plan and design an application
* Help Authoring
* Create Screencast Video
* Create DCUpdater File
* Beta Testers
* Text reviewer / editor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page