ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

The Dexpot Project (This is going to be fun ;) Circle Dock working in VDM Enviro

<< < (3/4) > >>

Archon of Fate:
tested everything and it works well. nice tut and easy to follow.

2 questions however:
1) I made circle dock a static on all desktops and it works to a degree it stays on but minimizes the dock. Is there any way to prevent this?  :tellme:
2) this doesn't have to do with the tut but where do you find these wallpapers they're amazing  :P

great job and look forward to future tuts  :Thmbsup:

Archon of Fate:
nevermind about the minimizing problem, it seemed to have fixed itself  :huh:

sgtevmckay:
nevermind about the minimizing problem, it seemed to have fixed itself  :huh:
-Archon of Fate (June 16, 2010, 12:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

???
I have been experiencing some issues.
Can you outline what exactly you experience, especially as CD does not "Minimize"  :tellme:
Also you say it fixed itself???? Do you appear to be working as it should and showing up on all your Virtual Desktops???

I will have to go to my laptop and get the information for the wallpaper, as I have all my links stored their.
I will comment back with the links later today or tomorrow.
I wanted to get back on this project with part 2, but damn this week sucks  :P

Archon of Fate:
Tested every option on the dock on ur tut from the settings to back and all 4 desktops and all work flawlessly. the dock only minimizes on the 1st load of a desktop, after that all loads of the desktop have the dock up and not minimized.
here's the settings i have if it helps:  ;)

Hope your week improves  :(

sgtevmckay:
Thanks for your documentation on this...I will also continue to keep an eye on this, and see if it is not some sort of Windows Redraw.
I fear if you had an issue once, it may reoccur.
For certain other will experience this initial issue  :-[
So we shall see   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version