ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

20 years later, the movie "Total Recall" still kicks butt

<< < (8/23) > >>

superboyac:
That's when things are in proportion.  Some people don't have the physique to wear such things.  I know I don't and wouldn't.
-wraith808 (June 14, 2010, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ha!  For sure!  One is distracting in a good way, the other is still distracting...but not in the same way!
Funny story: a couple of years ago at the gym, this guy was wearing a muscle tee shirt.  it was bright orange.  he's a funny looking dude...funny face, big ol round pot belly, and just sort of goofy in general.  So he decided to jump rope.  oh man!  Funniest thing ever.  What's funnier is that he couldn't do more than two jumps without getting all tangled up.  but he kept trying and trying.  It was hard keeping a straight face.  By the way, i can do a spectacular imitation of this that floors people.

wraith808:
And that goes for the spandex wearing musclebound as well as...umm...their spandex wearing opposites.
-40hz (June 14, 2010, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

That reminds me of one thing I did when I was younger (and so less aware of the fact that some people wearing spandex were not aware that they shouldn't)...

A friend of mine and I went to a gaming convention.  You know the type... where people wear costumes and dress up and play games, etc.

My friend and I dressed up as referees.  Complete with flags and such.  We went around the con finding people that were wearing things that should not have been worn with their ... proportions.  It's amazing how people can think they can dress up as superman or wonder woman and pull it off when they obviously can't.

When we found them, we'd throw flags on the ground like we were calling a football play, and yell out, "Flag on the play!  Illegal use of spandex!"

(I know... pretty bad.  But admit it... you laughed... :))

mwb1100:
By the way, i can do a spectacular imitation of this that floors people.
-superboyac (June 14, 2010, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like you have the makings of a 10 Million+ hit viral video.

Get the 15 minutes of fame that's your birthright - upload that baby!

superboyac:
By the way, i can do a spectacular imitation of this that floors people.
-superboyac (June 14, 2010, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like you have the makings of a 10 Million+ hit viral video.

Get the 15 minutes of fame that's your birthright - upload that baby!
-mwb1100 (June 14, 2010, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
i don't know if it's as funny if you don't know the guy.  I'd have to prepare a skit that introduces the character so that people understand his weirdness...then I can do the impressions.  My friend does an even better impression of him at meetings.  This guy is such a character!

Renegade:
+1 for wraith808

I have a beer gut that I really need to lose. There's no way I could pull off some tight fitting clothes with it. Which seems obvious, and it astounds me how some super-tubbos figure that they can get away with it. Some things are just not meant for some people.

I remember flying through Houston one time on a stop over to Nashville... Ouch... The number of massively overweight people was simply off the hook. On a return stop over through Seattle, there were very few obese people. It was like night & day. Same country, 2 different cities & states.

+1 for 40Hz (anxiety)

If you've got it, sure, by all means flaunt it. But if you don't have it, please, please, please... Don't torture the rest of us... NSFWWe love to see camel toe, but hate to see sourdough

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version