ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: DCDisplay

<< < (8/10) > >>

nharding:
I plan on adding scanlation support (so you select a word balloon and then you can translate the text), so I'll add it when I start on the scanlation support.

Neil

superboyac:
I plan on adding scanlation support (so you select a word balloon and then you can translate the text), so I'll add it when I start on the scanlation support.

Neil
-nharding (January 06, 2011, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh snap!!  No way, I didn't think you'd go for it.  If you do, this will be one of my favorite fun applications ever.  The scanlation sounds amazing also.

mouser:
Is it possible to release DcDisplay in a way that just let's it run portably? Or does it have to install because of some XNA requirements?

nharding:
It should run portably, it uses xml file in the application directory to store settings rather than registry entries.

Neil

mouser:
didn't work for me.  not even sure what file to launch, tried DcDisplay.application and got some error about security zones or something.

sorry if i'm grumpy.. i've said it before i'll say it again, how microsoft managed to make it so hard to run applications built from their new development languages, and the errors so confusing, i will never understand as long as i live. it just boggles my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version