ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Second Wind - beautiful student animation

<< < (2/4) > >>

Renegade:
Loved it. It's nice to see cartoons with texture in them, and not just flat color.

I really wish that the theatres would get back to using their brains (I know... unrealistic...) and actually bringing some better value back to theatre-goers by putting shorts back in. It would make the 15~30 minutes of commercials bearable.

(Pet peeve of mine -- I LOATHE paying almost $20 for a movie only to have them waste my time with an excessive amount of advertising -- if you want me to watch ads, give it to me for free... Otherwise, f*** **f! A few minutes are ok to allow for stragglers, but 15+ minutes???)

It's always really nice to have shorts before a movie. It really makes the whole "going to the movies" experience much better. You get the movie, plus a cool little surprise!

lanux128:
thanks for the link.. :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
Amazing! I enjoyed that a lot. The tone, coloring and content reminded me of the indie game Braid, http://www.braid-game.com/ .

40hz:
Especially liked the music.

steeladept:
I'm generally poor with interpreting these things and the comment did allude to God giving life to man but to me, the story represents the tale of rebellion, regret and reassurance.
-Paul Keith (June 10, 2010, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Funny.  That is the bulk of the story of many religions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version