ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

is there an ultimate file extension manager (to work with windows 7, at least).

<< < (12/15) > >>

daddydave:
All this talk about add-ons reminds me I haven't updated this in a while.

For what it's worth, I found the Add-on Collector addon pretty useless and don't recommend it. Even with it, you still have to install the add-ons one by one (I expected to be an online version of FEBE/CLEO which it is not). Only tried it when it first came out, though.

nudone:
ah good. more to check out. thanks, daddydave.

daddydave:
ah good. more to check out. thanks, daddydave.
-nudone (June 23, 2010, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pace yourself! Everyone has their own set of must-haves..yours may vary. Although I did attempt to separate the collections between ones I felt are generally useful for all, and ones that are useful for me in particular. I'll try to update it in a few days. (and Bookburro may have some issues lately and may fall off my must-haves, consider the BookInfoLine greasemonkey script or http://gettextbooks.com as an alternative).

Innuendo:
i wonder, is there an extension manager extension. something that would allow you to quickly swap between different extensions sets.-nudone (June 23, 2010, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there. Of course, in lieu of a better solution you could set up separate profiles for different extension sets.

Innuendo:
ah good. more to check out. thanks, daddydave.-nudone (June 23, 2010, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

After you get your extensions lined out we'll move on to must-have GreaseMonkey scripts.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version