ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help Request: Php files on Apache server not loading right

<< < (3/3)

barney:
Mouser,

I'd love to have done so ... but what title would have been appropriate?  I really was at a loss as to what the title should be.  If you have a better one, by all means, change it  :Thmbsup:.

[Side note](I've seen a number of threads here that ended up far afield of the original topic.  Nature of the beast, methinks  ;D.)

mouser:
Just something like "Help Request: Php files on Apache server not loading right"

it doesn't have to be perfect -- but hitting the 3 main points:

* Looking for assistance
* Php
* Apache
would go along way to making the thread something that someone with similar problem would find and think to read.

barney:
OK, that works.  How do we go about changing the thread title?  You?  Me?

mouser:
i cant do it but mainly i was just making the point for future posts and posters.

barney:
Understood  :-[.  However, your point still stands.  If there's a possibility that rewording the topic could save someone else some of the grief, it's a thing worth doing.

Anent the search function, guess Google has spoiled me:  I had, until now, assumed that the search engine scanned posts, not just topics.  Makes me curious what I might have missed in past searches  :o ;D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version