ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Reasons to be Afraid of Driving in China

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
This was sent to me by a friend and is hilarious in a twisted sort of way:

WARNING - This involves traffic accidents, and while it is not "graphic", portions may be upsetting to some as there are bicyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians involved.

The funny parts are when you see people slowly going along and they manage to get into an accident with a million miles of warning. Deer in headlights type stuff. Like, "Oh my god, that's the road... and that's NOT the road... Maybe I should drive there..."

Eóin:
You really get the impression that it doesn't occur to the folks in the video that someone else might be using the roads too.

Stoic Joker:
Walkman (by Sony) ... because sometimes your dumbass need to be run over.

Come on, the guy just standing in the middle of the street was asking for it. :)

Renegade:
Walkman (by Sony) ... because sometimes your dumbass need to be run over.

Come on, the guy just standing in the middle of the street was asking for it. :)
-Stoic Joker (June 08, 2010, 07:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean the guy where the car very very slowly creeps up to him before it hits him? That one I thought was hilarious.

Deozaan:
What I don't understand is why they have traffic cameras up but no traffic lights.

"Hey I know! Instead of preventing people from crashing into each other, let's just record it and laugh ourselves silly!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version