ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Lord of the Rings Online going free..

<< < (3/4) > >>

p3lb0x:
Wraith808. I am currently downloading this behemoth (My god, 7gb). What would your username ,or however you identify other people, be so I can find you?

mrHappy:
Just a note for those expecting f2p for a long time, you'll be disappointend.
You will only be able to level to somewhere early twenties before running out of quests and will have to buy new quests pack.
You can grind mobs though if that is what you want.
Basically you will have to spend money if you intend to enjoy and play the game for more than a week or two.

wraith808:
Wraith808. I am currently downloading this behemoth (My god, 7gb). What would your username ,or however you identify other people, be so I can find you?
-p3lb0x (September 12, 2010, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
My mains are: Galthaladan, Daevereth, and Aglaring.  I have others, but I'm liable to be on one of those at some point...

You will only be able to level to somewhere early twenties before running out of quests and will have to buy new quests pack.
Basically you will have to spend money if you intend to enjoy and play the game for more than a week or two.
-mrHappy (September 12, 2010, 03:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.lotro.com/betasignup/vipchart.html

mrHappy:
-mrHappy (September 12, 2010, 03:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.lotro.com/betasignup/vipchart.html
-wraith808 (September 12, 2010, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Then you're not a free player but paying to play.
If you expect to play as a non paying member what I wrote is true.

wraith808:
Eh... what?  I was just showing the chart.  One level of that is free to play... and it does have limitations.  Rather than promoting the FUD, I was giving a concrete showing of the limitations...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version