ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Lord of the Rings Online going free..

(1/4) > >>

lanux128:
i don't play much MMORPG but there are always temptations abound such as this maximumpc report. :)

Sauron, you might want to grow another gigantic, flaming eyeball to watch your back, because you're about to make a bunch of brand new enemies. Why? Because this fall, anyone and everyone – graphics cards willing – will be able to play Lord of the Rings Online for the same price as developer Turbine's other wildly successful MMO, Dungeons & Dragons Online. Which is to say: absolutely nothing.-website
--- End quote ---

• http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/you_shall_not_pay_lord_rings_online_going_freetoplay_fall

Deozaan:
I used to really like the idea of an MMO, but then I realized what I really want is the ability to play multiplayer (co-op, generally) with friends locally and online.

I don't want random strangers running around acting like idiots. I could go get some sunshine if I wanted that. :D

lanux128:
yes, same here.. over time, i found that i preferred coop gameplay over PvP in most of the online games. in fact, some of the PvP are becoming much of a twitch-fest. :)

steeladept:
Nice to see I am not the only one who likes co-op play.  I have never been much of a PvP player online or off.  Maybe occasionally with friends, but not in general. 

lanux128:
Nice to see I am not the only one who likes co-op play.  I have never been much of a PvP player online or off.  Maybe occasionally with friends, but not in general.  -steeladept (June 18, 2010, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

what co-op games do you play, any recommendations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version