ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Is Nero 10 returning to good form?

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
even if Nero 10 is really going back to basics, it'll be a case of too little and too late..

Carol Haynes:
FWIW, InCD has defaulted to unselected when installing Nero.

Talk about irrelevant. Nobody discusses/uses packet writing software anymore.
-Innuendo (June 06, 2010, 07:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that because it has been built into Windows since XP?

Why would you use InCD (or Roxio's poxy equivalent) when everyone knows they were flaky at best and media is so cheap now you may as well burn things properly in the first place.

Josh:
FWIW, InCD has defaulted to unselected when installing Nero.

Talk about irrelevant. Nobody discusses/uses packet writing software anymore.
-Innuendo (June 06, 2010, 07:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that because it has been built into Windows since XP?

Why would you use InCD (or Roxio's poxy equivalent) when everyone knows they were flaky at best and media is so cheap now you may as well burn things properly in the first place.
-Carol Haynes (June 07, 2010, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more. I have yet to see ANYONE use InCD in say, oh, 5-6 years. I do read the incessant ramblings of certain persons, however, about it not being compatible with AnyDVD. This is a complaint which urks me as AnyDVD should not be forced to work with a piece of software that is deprecated.

Innuendo:
I do read the incessant ramblings of certain persons, however, about it not being compatible with AnyDVD. This is a complaint which urks me as AnyDVD should not be forced to work with a piece of software that is deprecated. -Josh (June 07, 2010, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

OMG, Josh! You just gave me flashbacks. Fortunately, I haven't heard anything from that person in a while regarding that. Maybe he finally realized InCD is irrelevant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version