ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: NetLaunch

<< < (8/8)

wraith808:
^ You might want to edit those to take out your computer name... I usually do when I post things on a board.

kamahl:
Ack, came back to see if you posted a comment about my issues and I missed it.  Found that my post with the full error report never posted!  :huh:

So anyway, I will post now with my appologies that I didn't verify I posted them sooner.

Everything else was in one of those reports for Microsoft, but I was unable to copy any of them out of the "view report" except by taking a great many screenshots.  I believe, though, that they really won't help you anyway.  They looked like OS related errors rather than application errors, though they may be related....
-steeladept (January 22, 2011, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

uhh...  Congratulations? You've got an error I didn't know was possible, let along existent in my code..
Can you upload the Settings.xml located in
* %userprofile%\Appdata\Local\Kamahl (Vista/7)
* %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Kamahl (XP)
And you can fix the bug by renaming the file. (I still want to see it though) :)

kamahl:
What improvements?
Also, I should probably ask about whether you decompiled my executable.

wraith808:
I think that the post should be removed.  An unknown participant with a link to an executable based off of another?  *I* wouldn't trust it.

kamahl:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version