ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shortcut Creator

<< < (20/27) > >>

ewemoa:
I had initially thought that folders such as "My Pictures" might require special treatment, but in local testing, found that the titles of the Windows Explorer windows ended up using full paths.

Is that not the case for you?  If it isn't, if you list precisely which folders require special treatment, it may be doable to add support for them.

Another approach that occurred was the possibility of specifying a table (as you mentioned) in one's ini file.  One of the problems with this idea is that I don't know of a good way to get the names of keys from an ini file in AHK in a convenient fashion.

AHK has IniRead, IniWrite, and IniDelete, but as far as I know, there is nothing like IniEnumerateKeys or IniGetSection.

ewemoa:
One of the littles bug I remember is when I repeat create shortcuts over same folders. Now I am not obtaining warnings....
-Contro (June 25, 2010, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think I understand this.  Is there a specific series of steps you can use to reproduce the problem?  If so, please share -- may be an example with actual file and folder names?

skwire:
AHK has IniRead, IniWrite, and IniDelete, but as far as I know, there is nothing like IniEnumerateKeys or IniGetSection.
-ewemoa (June 25, 2010, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic46226.html
http://autohotkey.net/~Tuncay/ini/ini.html

ewemoa:
Thank you skwire :)  Taking a look now.

Contro:
All this time i have problem with the folders with names 0135.10 , 127.09 and similars. The script propose only 135 or 127 for the shortcut name.
I change to my other pc to make new experiments.
My books inventory from year 2007 don't go well when several folders are selected to go to the destiny folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version