ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sins of a Solar Empire - 80% off

<< < (2/2)

tinjaw:
I bought Sins at this sale price and I am waiting for the expansions to go on sale later. They would just be sitting unused while I played through the main game anyways.

Dirhael:
I bought Sins at this sale price and I am waiting for the expansions to go on sale later. They would just be sitting unused while I played through the main game anyways.
-tinjaw (May 31, 2010, 07:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's not how the expansions work. They simply add functionality and features to the main game, making the whole thing (much) better. At no point would you not be playing the expansions if you have them installed.

Deozaan:
-tinjaw (May 31, 2010, 07:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

There is no "main" game. Sins has absolutely no campaign/story mode. It's purely solo skirmishes or multiplayer.

That's not how the expansions work. They simply add functionality and features to the main game, making the whole thing (much) better. At no point would you not be playing the expansions if you have them installed.
-Dirhael (May 31, 2010, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I believe you can actually play without the expansions even if you have them installed. A time when you might want to do this is, for instance, if you wanted to play a match with other players who didn't have the expansion(s).

Or if someone has Entrenchment but not Diplomacy, you can just play without the Diplomacy expansion by running Entrenchment and then you can play together.

Deozaan:
The entire Sins of a Solar Empire trilogy is on sale right now for $10 on Impulse.

http://www.impulsedriven.com/sinstrinity

lanux128:
Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity for $4.98. Deal expires November 1st.

• http://www.impulsedriven.com/sinstrinity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version