ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell finally gets hotkeys for groups and formatting presets

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Not yet uploaded but implemented:

You can now specify hotkeys in formatting presets and in groups; triggering a formatter hotkey will instantly apply that formatter; triggering a group hotkey will show the clips from that group in a popup menu (you can assign the same hotkey to multiple groups -- all matching group contents will be shown).

mouser:
One question i have is.. do people feel like they need hotkeys for individual clips? it would be a bit of a pain to do and it seems like having a hotkey for a specific clip might be better handled using a standalone hotkey program, rather than using CHS for this..

CHS seems much better suited for having hotkeys that popup clip GROUP menus or formatting presets, so i'm hoping people won't miss the idea of having hotkeys tied to specific clips.

cranioscopical:
For myself, I'd like hotkeys for formatting presets.

mouser:
For myself, I'd like hotkeys for formatting presets.
--- End quote ---
yep, these work now and are quite useful.

rjbull:
do people feel like they need hotkeys for individual clips?
-mouser (May 28, 2010, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

I doubt it's necessary, as presumably you could put "hot clips" into a special group, use a hotkey to pop up the group, and select from what would then be a shorter menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version