ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you know a free HTML editor with real time preview in adjacent pane?

<< < (13/17) > >>

HankFriedman:
Dear David.P,

I just installed the 2007 Sharepoint Designer to evaluate it again, but it didn't create an icon on my desktop.

Can you tell me where to find the .exe so I can run it?

thanks

Hank

wraith808:
The yearly fee for MyEclipse seems a bit much to me, given that you can purchase other programs just once and be done with paying for them.
-HankFriedman (March 28, 2012, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd noticed the subscription fee, but thought it was like others that you got upgrades during the year for free.  After perusing the FAQ, I came across this gem:

[Subscriptions] What happens when my subscription expires?

MyEclipse will start reminding you that you are getting close to the expiration date a month in advance. If you decide to let your subscription expire, MyEclipse will disable itself within your Eclipse install. This means any MyEclipse-specific functionality you were making use of will be disabled, however none of the other functionality provided by your Eclipse install will be affected, all the remaining plugins (including Eclipse itself) will continue to function without interruption.

--- End quote ---

People actually buy rent this POS?

David.P:
I just installed the 2007 Sharepoint Designer to evaluate it again, but it didn't create an icon on my desktop.
Can you tell me where to find the .exe so I can run it?-HankFriedman (March 28, 2012, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
:huh:

Should be somewhere around these parts:

\[Programs]\Microsoft Office\Office12\SPDESIGN.EXE

Regards David.P

HankFriedman:
David.P Thank you very much! I found it.

Now for more testing!

:-)

HankFriedman:
I explored Nvu and it does not have any ability to show code and preview at the same time.

I am exploring the 2007 Sharepoint Designer, which does indeed seem powerful but unfortunately only has the preview below the code not side-by-side which I would find ideal. Still, I'm going to look at it more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version