ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Icons not on background after start up PC

<< < (2/3) > >>

vdongen:
Pity that this important issue has not been followed up. CD is certainly not a stable product.

Archon of Fate:
I wouldn't say that it is unstable... how many programs are there out there that are "bug free", every program has its faults.  ;)

but anyway i had the same issue when I had the old alpha release, so which version are you running?

if its a older version, I'd recommend upgrading... if you have a newer version, reinstalling might work so try that...

hope this helps  :Thmbsup:

vdongen:
I am currently using 1.5.6.30

Reinstalling means I am back to all default settings and it takes me half an hour to restore to present situation.

Archon of Fate:
hmmm..... there's the config.ini file that saves your settings (80% sure) maybe install another dock, not over your current but in a new directiory. copy the config file to that settings folder and run that dock. then see if you encounter the same problem?  :-[

sgtevmckay:
Welcome back vdongen

We have looked into this issue, and as Markham stated before this is a very rare issue indeed.
Usually happening when Circle Dock starts.
Even I get it occasionally. To correct this, simply hide and un-hide Circle Dock.
Everything should come together as needed.

This is not to say that the issue has been ignored, rather there is no known solution at this time, and from what we have seen there may not be one, as it may be in the way that windows is handling the graphics build. Could be wrong  :tellme:
This has been a small end recurring problem since the original programmer.
there is no evidence of program instability nor does it appear that this will cause a system slowdown or crash.
Therefore this is simply a graphics bug

By the way; what OS are you utilizing????
 I almost want to bet money that you are on Windows Vista, or a direct update from Vista to 7 without a clean install of Windows & OS  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version