ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

"CleanDesktop" - The Sarge's latest challenge to the developers!

<< < (5/5)

Stoic Joker:
[/url])[/i]
To avoid getting teh DOS screen from popping up, in teh properties window you are in, simply change the "Run" from "Normal Window" to "Minimized". This will prevent that annoying DOS window from popping up in teh middle of what ever you are doing and keep the function in teh task bar so you do not see it-sgtevmckay (May 24, 2010, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just out of curiosity (not trying to be difficult, but...) if the command window is an issue, being that there's no requirement for console output, why compile the app as a CLI? A standard (WinMain) application can still be used from a command prompt, yet doesn't require (or load) one.

Just a thought.

Markham:
CLI applications are the preserve of C++, I believe, and CleanDesktop is written in C#.

Just to screw the Sarge's Tutorial  :P, I've altered it so that there's no ugly "Dos Box" (which displayed the command-line parameters if there were none) but it will provide help in the absence of any valid command-line parameters.

Mark

Stoic Joker:
Cool thanks,

It's tempting to explore adding the same functionality to T-Clock - But I'm afraid I'd end up looking like a schmuck if I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version