ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's the best software uninstaller tool?

<< < (4/7) > >>

cyberdiva:
So for half a year I have been using the free REVO only. For some reason Revo will always stop and wait for the user to click 'next' - which I really think is needless and a total waste of time - so I also tried the Revo_Pro version. But what is it with the Pro version? It is a like a completely different program! Tedious and tiring, I think.
-Curt (May 25, 2010, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
I too have been using the free version of Revo for quite a while.  Can you say briefly what's so different about the Pro version?  

Many thanks.

Darwin:
Heh, heh - as we have discussed elsewhere, Curt, those Yiggles! are insidious! I've upgraded all sorts of Ashampoo apps that I have using them... and I didn't need to! Oh well, "found" money, right? With the exception of Ashampoo Uninstall Suite 4, I no longer have any Ashampoo software installed. I think that Ashampoo Uninstall Suite 2 was very good, with the caveats outlined above, of course.

Curt:
... Revo ... Can you say briefly what's so different about the Pro version? 
-cyberdiva (May 25, 2010, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

-not really, I am afraid. The advert makes it sound as if is sooo easy to use. I don't think it is that easy. But a "30-day fully functional free trial" is available  so you may judge for yourself...

Curt:
... those Yiggles! are insidious! ... -Darwin (May 25, 2010, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

insidious
adj.) crafty, cunning, deceitful; subtly treacherous or dangerous; deadly while appearing to be harmless-Babylon
--- End quote ---

haha, yeah.
----

Your Uninstaller is Pay First and a little expensive, so I want to ask if you ever use the other features it is offering (clean this & that)?

tomos:
So for half a year I have been using the free REVO only. For some reason Revo will always stop and wait for the user to click 'next' - which I really think is needless and a total waste of time - so I also tried the Revo_Pro version. But what is it with the Pro version? It is a like a completely different program! Tedious and tiring, I think.
-Curt (May 25, 2010, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
I too have been using the free version of Revo for quite a while.  Can you say briefly what's so different about the Pro version? 
-cyberdiva (May 25, 2010, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I havent used the Pro version but I know that if you're on Windows 7, the regristry 'cleansing' is only offered by the pro version

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version